Welcome to Birka's Swedish Language Learning Center;
presented here were originally placed in the VASA STAR at various times and captured here as best as possible as JPG's for speed purposes.
More will be added if and when they can be found!
- Lesson 1 A short introduction to language learning and a short lesson ( Note; This one will open in your PDF reader).
- Lesson 2 Erik's Saturday morning.
- Lesson 3 All about Christmas
- Lesson 4 Grammatical Genders
- Lesson 7 Erik & Ingrid's neighbor has moved.
- Lesson 8 Sven & Svea's house is not large.
- Lesson 9 Sven & Svea were soon done with their home.
- Lesson 10 Saturday, a snow day.
- Lesson 12 The children, Lars Olaf and Karin traveled to the mountains with the family's neighbors.
- Lesson 13 Summer-time activities.
- Lesson 14 Common Nouns, and Pronouns.
- Lesson 16 The twins will be helping celebrate their parents wedding anniverary
- Lesson 17 The twins begin the food buying process.
- Lesson 18 Store is closed. The twins look at the home pantry for food items.
- Lesson 19 Relaxing after the meal.
- Lesson 20 The twins and the beginning of winter.
- Lesson 21 Things found around the house. Valentine's Day.
- Lesson 22 More things found around the house.
- Lesson 23 Colors
- Lesson 24 Partial sentences.
- Lesson 40 Ingrid & Erik's Summer Time activities.
- Lesson 41 It is fall now in Sweden.
- Lesson 42 Ingrid & Erik Christmas in Stockholm.
- Lesson 43 Bicycling in Sweden's weather
- Lesson 44 Christmas time
- Lesson 46 Wedding planning
- Lesson 49 Erik & Ingrid have found an apartment.
- Lesson 50 Ingrid & Erik are buying furniture for their wedding.
- Lesson 51 Erik & Ingrid's wedding day.
- Lesson 52 Ingrid & Erik's wedding trip has begun.
- Lesson 53 The Swedish Birthday Song.
- Lesson 55 Ingrid & Erik have come back to Sweden from the United States
This area is for some other places on the
web that you can go where you might be interested in learning more
about speaking the Swedish language. (They will open in their own
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Swedish -Learn all about its origins and especially check out the VOCABULARY areas!